Need Powerful Server Options?
Are you looking to deliver equivalent performance at 1/10th the cost and 1/20th of the power consumption? Enter the arena of GPU computing.
GP-GPU computing has become the latest disruptive force to take HPC by storm. By leaving sequential computations to the CPU, and moving parallel computations to the GPU; the potential for enhanced performance increases exponentially. Some applications are upwards of 250 times faster than comparable performance on a CPU processor alone.From facilitating your proof of concept/research for your applications compatibility with the GPU processor to building a cutting-edge heterogeneous supercomputer - Red Barn has you covered.
- Support for the entire CUDA-enabled NVIDIA and ATI FireStream product lines
- Industry standard, non-proprietary hardware
- NVIDIA Cuda Drivers and Development kit pre-installed
- Fully-customizable personal super computers, servers and turn-key clusters to best meet the needs of your applications
- Up to 4GPUs in a workstation, and 8GPU in a server
- Custom exterior logos
Tesla GPU Computing Products
RBC Heterogeneous Clusters
RBC GPU Servers
- Many form factors available -1U to 4U
- Up to 4 GPU in 1U form factor
- Up to 8 GPU in 4U form factor
- Built on Intel or AMD platform
- Can integrate all CUDA enabled GPUs into the servers (Tesla, GeForce or Quadro)
- Options available to attach Nvidia-enabled All-Tesla computing systems to host servers to accommodate specific CPU/GPU ratios.
RBC-HPC Personal Supercomputer
- Fully customizable configurations
- Intel Core i7, Xeon or AMD Opteron platforms
- Up to 4 double-width GPU cards of any variety accepted
- Up to 192GB memory
- Dual Intel-chipset
- Up to 7 PCI-E expansion slots
- Ultra-Quiet chassis available for ofice environments
Founded in 1996, Red Barn Computers has become a leader in High Performance Computing and Cluster Applications. Our expertise has given us the unique ability to offer total solutions encompassing all aspects of HPC - including turn-key solutions, storage, design, and administration. Red Barn also offers a wide array of custom Linux or open architecture platforms that are designed and built using high-end, reliable, industry standard components. Our products include Dual, Quad, and 8 CPU Systems, along with high end workstations. Our Clustering products are based on the Warewulf/Perceus platform, and provide numerous solutions for High Performance and High Availability Clusters.